Status: Member Only
Staff Hours: Non-staffed
Phone: 805-238-9641 option 2
Gate Procedures and Information
The entry gates on Heritage Loop Road at the North Entrance are now in operation for Members Only.
Cameras are set up to record and monitor activity at the North Entrance. Anyone who does not have a current decal on their vehicle and/or vessel and attempts to use the member lane is subject to receiving a citation.
Identification cards are available through the HROA Office which can be obtained any time during normal business hours. Please note these dates and remember to bring your old identification card with you to the HROA Office when obtaining a new identification card. All tenants and residents are required to obtain a new identification card before they will be able to receive their decals. Members can obtain their new identification cards at their convenience any time throughout the year.
New identification cards need to be taken to the Main Gatehouse to be activated. Your identification card will provide access through the member lane when the gate arm is engaged by use of a proximity card reader embedded into the card which is uniquely assigned to you as an individual. (All persons living with you at Heritage Ranch that drive a vehicle will be able to receive an identification card. The cards will be coded M for member, T for tenant, R for resident or B for Co-Owner. For an explanation of terms: member, tenant, resident or Co-Owner please refer to the Membership Handbook.) Each property lot will receive two identification cards at no cost. Additional cards cost $15.00 each and replacement of a stolen or lost cost $25.00 each.
When the gate arm is engaged, it is important you stay outside the "keep clear" zone (which is painted with yellow diagonal stripes) when a vehicle is ahead of you moving through the gate arm. The red light in the lane you are in will go off when it is safe to proceed into the zone.
The Main Gatehouse is under 24/7 audio visual surveillance.
Seven Things to Remember
- When the gate arm is engaged, stay outside the keep clear zone, which is painted with yellow diagonal stripes, when a vehicle is ahead of you moving through the gate arm.
- The red light in the lane you are in will go off when it is safe to proceed into the zone.
- Use you identification card to gain access at the proximity card reader when the gate arm is engaged in the member lane.
- You do not need to touch the proximity card reader which is able to read within 2-6 inches. It should even be able to read through your wallet or you wallet/pocket book.
- If you need assistance, use the guest lane.
- Report all lost or stolen cards immediately to the Gatehouse so your card can be de-activated and placed on alert status.
- HROA is striving to allow only individuals who are authorized to be on Heritage Ranch to gain entry. Your help and cooperation is always appreciated.