- HROA elections are administered by, The Inspectors of Election, LLC, a highly respected election services company that has provided election services to over 350,000 community members in the United States and abroad.
- Members vote for new directors at the Annual Meeting of Members that is scheduled on the third Saturday of August each year. Election information for the current year is will be available at the 2020 Election Information Page when it is posted.
- Ballots are sent by mail to all "Members In Good Standing."
- On EVEN years, THREE directors are elected; on ODD years, TWO directors are elected.
- Each Director serves a two-year term.
How to Communicate with the HROA Board of Directors
- Public Comment at a scheduled Meeting
Public comment is a time for you to express a point of view before the HROA Board of Directors and the membership. It is not a forum to expect action or answers to specific questions.
- Request an Agenda Item (through the HROA Office)
If wish to request that the HROA Board of Directors deliberate on an agenda item and take action, you may fill out a Request for an Agenda Item form. The HROA Board of Directors will decide if the matter will be heard and send you notice accordingly. If the matter is approved to be heard, you will be given time to do a presentation when the agenda item is being discussed and deliberated upon.
- Personal Letter
2130 Heritage Loop Rd
Paso Robles, CA 93446
All personal letters addressed to the HROA Board of Directors are placed in their individual mail boxes at the HROA Office. The Board President assigns the individual responsible to provide a response unless the matter has already been addressed by the HROA Board of Directors and a final decision has been made, or unless the content is misdirected to the HROA Board of Directors. In those cases, no additional response will be provided. Individual Directors may or may not also choose to respond to you.*
- E-mail: [email protected]
E-mails sent to the HROA Board of Directors are placed in their individual mail boxes at the HROA Office and sent to them electronically. The Board President assigns the individual responsible to provide a response unless the matter has already been addressed by the HROA Board of Directors and a final decision has been made, or unless the content is misdirected to the HROA Board of Directors. In those cases, no additional response will be provided. Individual Directors may or may not also choose to respond to you.*
If you have an issue that involves member discipline; a dispute over assessment payments or a proposed payment plan; or a general dispute involving the HROA Board of Directors, you may schedule an appearance before the HROA Board of Directors in Executive Session. (Generally, information explaining these procedures is included in the documents sent you through the HROA Office. Contact the HROA Office for assistance.)
*Any views expressed by individual Directors are those of the Director except where the Director specifically states them to be the views of HROA or any of its affiliates.
Feedback and Suggestions for Management Staff
- Member Communication Form
Member feedback is welcome anytime. Members are encouraged to complete a Member Communication Form to ensure the Association has the details needed to understand and address feedback or suggestions. Member Communication forms are available at the HROA Office and on the website Forms page. Members may submit the forms in person, by US mail, by email to [email protected], or by FAX (805) 238-3430.
Member Communication Forms are handled as discretely as possible during the investigation/resolution process. Generally, they are assigned as follows:
- Matters involving Staff or services are given to the Department Managers.
- Matters involving Management personnel (except the General Manager) are given to the General Manager.
- Matters involving the General Manager are given to the HROA Board President.
- Work Order Request
Work Order requests are assigned by the intake person and given to the appropriate Department Manager. Work Order requests are not generally responded to by the HROA Board of Directors.
Prior Board and Treasurer
August 17, 2019 to January 23, 2020
President, Mike Bright
Vice President, Ed Bullard
Secretary, Valerie Tingley
Director, Steve Pfarr
Director, Chris Arend
Interim Treasurer, Robert Snyder 08-17-19 to 10-23-19
Treasurer, Don Rose appointed 10-24-19