There are currently significant changes to the HROA Mussel Inspection Program due to State and County mandates to shelter-at-home and social distancing requirements to help to protect you and HROA staff from the COVID-19 (coronavirus).
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
- Due to staffing limitations, there are no in-person, on-demand, banding or guest vessel mussel inspections being performed anywhere on the Ranch. In these situations, you must go to the Main Marina at the Nacimiento Lake Resort. For details and directions, visit https://nacimientoresort.com/
- HROA will continue to perform inspections for those who have already signed up on the 6 Month and 12 Month HROA Inspection Program.
- Effective on Monday, March 30, 2020, HROA members and tenants with vessels that meet the criteria, may sign up for the HROA Inspection Program for 3, 6 or 12 months. Details and instructions are on the forms above. To sign up, you must complete both forms.
- If you have questions, please call the HROA Member Services Office at (805) 238-9641
REQUIREMENTS FOR SELF INSPECTORS
To ensure we can continue to have a self-supporting Mussel Self-Inspector program, effective January 1, 2019, self-inspectors are required to either:
- Pay $25.00 annually
- Volunteer four (4) hours during the peak season
Based on analysis and recommendations by the Marina Committee, this requirement was adopted by the Board of Directors at the September 21, 2018 meeting.
Please contact the HROA Member Services Office at (805) 238-9641 to schedule volunteer hours or to pay.