Are you aware that there is a distribution site for the San Luis Obispo County Food Bank Coalition here on Heritage Ranch? This community service is offered by San Luis Obispo County and welcomes participants.
The food donations are made available depending on the number of people living in a household and the monthly income.
First Tuesday of each month at 3:00 to 4:00 P.M.
Location: Oak Hill Market Parking Lot
We are in need of volunteers
For More Information call:
Other services available to low-income families
- Brown Bag - 237-9081
- Telephone: Lifeline Service ($2.85 - $5.70 per month) 1-800-214-8433
- PG&E: Low-Income Economic Opportunity Commission (EOC) 805-466-3444, provides lower electric payments, free weatherization and more!
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development: 805-928-9269 Ext. 4, provides home repairs for low-income households
- (1% loan/$7,500.00/free grant depending on age and income)
- Veterans Affairs: Free health care for qualified Veterans and Dependents, 1-888-826-2838