2023 Boating Season
- Boat Slip Peak Season Begins May 16, 2023 (Tuesday before Memorial Day) & ends Monday, October 2, 2023 .
- To reserve a weekly slip or to enter the lottery, you must complete the Boat Slip Rental Agreement and Use Permit form as your submission. Completed forms must be received by 4:30 p.m. the day prior to lottery drawings.
- Forms and insurance may be submitted via email to [email protected], by FAX to (805) 238-3430, as well as in person or in the afterhours drop box at the HROA Member Services Office.
- All rentals during Peak Season will begin on a Tuesday at 8:00 a.m. & will end on Monday at 8 p.m.
- Seventeen (17) of the twenty (20) rental slips will be available for each 4-week block lottery draw. Three (3) slips are retained year-round for weekly rentals.
- The first lottery drawings for a 4-week blocks will occur on the Wednesday prior to the first day of the reservation. The other 3 lotteries will be drawn on the Tuesday prior to the start date for the upcoming block.
- Members or Tenants may only occupy or reserve one slip at any given time and a current HROA mussel inspection is required to be in the slips. Monterey issues 1-day mussel slips only.
- Due to low or high water conditions, the number of available slips is subject to change.
- All Vessels using Heritage Ranch Marina amenities must have a current HROA mussel inspection. This is strictly enforced.
- Mussel Inspections for resident vessels are available through the Heritage Ranch Mussel Inspection Program.
- The Mussel Inspection Kiosk at the HROA Marina is expected to be open on Peak Season weekends until the ramp closes. Contact the HROA office for hours 7 days a week to receive a non-program inspection.
- Lake Nacimiento Day Use permits are required by Monterey County. Envelopes are available in the iron rangers at the Main Gate on Gateway Drive and at the HROA Marina near the Mussel Inspection Kiosk. Annual Use Passes for Lake Nacimiento may be requested by calling (805) 237-4924
- Weekly: $75.00 per week; reservations are from Tuesday through Monday of any given week.
- Monthly: Assigned by lottery; $250 per 4-week period
- Entire Off Season: Assigned by lottery; $500.00 for the season which begins the first Tuesday of the boating off-season and ends the Tuesday before Memorial Day weekend.
- Refundable $100.00 Cleaning/Damage Deposit is required for all rentals
- A Homeowners/Umbrella policy reflecting $500,000 plus in personal liability is also required.. Boater's insurance is not accepted.