Good afternoon Tract 447 members,
Attached is the 10/13/2020 REVISION for the Tract 447 Road Repairs Project schedule for next week, the week of October 19, 2020. Attached is a schedule-at-a-glance for all owners’ convenience, and as a more visual tool. The revised key dates for roadwork contractor road closures and active resurfacing work are as follows:
- Friday, October 16th – No roadwork will be done on this day as originally scheduled and published.
- Thursday, October 22nd, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm - All circles and secondary roads (Clamath, Yellow Feather, Yellow Gold, Running Bear, Big Bear, Running Rabbit, Happy Hunting, and the Comanche cul-de-sac) as well as Comanche Way will have the Type II Slurry (Cape) Seal applied. This thicker, stronger, much more hearty seal treatment is being done instead of the Fog Seal.
- All vehicles that may be used that day needs to be off these roads no later than 7:00 am.
- To the greatest extent possible, please provide 2’ of clearance from the road edge to the nearest car, RV, trailer, etc. This will allow more precise access for the contractor’s equipment.
- Once construction work starts on these secondary roads, unless it is an emergency, there is NO VEHICLE TRAFFIC ALLOWED until after 6:00 pm this day.
- Once vehicles, boat trailers and RV trailers are allowed back on the roads, a lot of care needs to be taken over the next 30 days or so to prevent tight turning wheels from creating “divots” in the new road surface. Do not back-up without having the vehicle moving when turning the wheel. If one sits in place and turns the steering wheel back and forth without moving, this damages the oiled surface as it has not fully cured. Curing can take time based on weather conditions, so please try and drive more gently on the newly surfaced roadways.
** IMPORTANT ** - DO NOT WALK PETS ON THE FRSH ROAD OIL, AS IT MAY STICK TO THEIR PAWS.
All road closure signage will be put out on the secondary roads by Souza Construction no later than Tuesday, 10/20/2020. All of this information will also be posted on the www.hroa.us website on our front page Bulletin Board, as well as the common area bulletin board in Tract 447 and also at the HROA Member Services Office. If there are any questions or concerns at all regarding the above information or the attached schedule, please feel free to reach out any time.
Thank you, and have a great rest of the week!
Tina A. Platt, CCAM, CMCA
Heritage Ranch Owners Association
2130 Heritage Loop Road
Paso Robles, CA 93446