2022 Boating Season
Boat Slip Peak Season General Information
- Boat Slip Peak Season Begins May 24, 2022 (Tuesday before Memorial Day) & ends Monday, September 26, 2022.
- To reserve a weekly slip or to enter the lottery, you must complete the Boat Slip Rental Agreement and Use Permit form as your submission. Completed forms must be received by 4:30 p.m. the day prior to lottery drawings.
- Forms and insurance may be submitted via email to [email protected], by FAX to (805) 238-3430, as well as in person or in the afterhours drop box at the HROA Member Services Office.
- All rentals during Peak Season will begin on a Tuesday at 8:00 a.m. & will end on Monday at 8 p.m.
- Seventeen (17) of the twenty (20) rental slips will be available for each 4-week block lottery draw. Three (3) slips are retained year-round for weekly rentals.
- The first lottery drawings for a 4-week blocks will occur on the Wednesday prior to the first day of the reservation. The other 3 lotteries will be drawn on the Tuesday prior to the start date for the upcoming block.
- Members or Tenants may only occupy or reserve one slip at any given time and a current HROA mussel inspection is required to be in the slips. Monterey issues 1-day mussel slips only.
- Due to low water conditions, the number of available slips is subject to change.
- All Vessels using Heritage Ranch Marina amenities must have a current HROA mussel inspection. This is strictly enforced.