2022-23 Boating Off-Season kicks off Tuesday,, October 4
Boat Slip Peak Season General Information
- Off-Season Begins October 4, 2022 & ends Monday, May 15, 2022.
- To reserve a weekly slip or to enter the lottery, you must complete the Boat Slip Rental Agreement and Use Permit form as your submission. Completed forms must be received by 4:30 p.m. the day prior to lottery drawings.
- Forms and insurance may be submitted via email to [email protected], by FAX to (805) 238-3430, as well as in person or in the afterhours drop box at the HROA Member Services Office.
- All rentals during Off-Season will begin on a Tuesday at 8:00 a.m. & will end on Monday at 8 p.m.
- Seventeen (17) of the twenty (20) rental slips will be available for each season lottery draw, October 4 to May 15 at a rate of $350.00. This fee will not be prorated at any time during the season. Three (3) slips are retained year-round for weekly rentals.
- Off-Season will occur on the Tuesday, September 27. We are accepting applications now. Please see the attached lottery procedures.
- Members or Tenants may only occupy or reserve one slip or dock at any given time and a current HROA mussel inspection is required to be in the slips. Monterey issues 1-day mussel slips only.
- Due to low water conditions, the number of available slips is subject to change.
- All Vessels using Heritage Ranch Marina amenities must have a current HROA mussel inspection. This is strictly enforced.