Boat Slip Rentals and Lottery - 2021 Boating Season
- Peak Season Begins May 25, 2021 (Tuesday before Memorial Day) & ends Monday, September 27, 2021.
- To reserve a weekly slip or to enter the lottery, you must complete the Boat Slip Rental Agreement and Use Permit form as your submission. Completed forms must be received by 4:30 p.m. the day prior to lottery drawings.
- Forms and insurance may be submitted via email to [email protected], by FAX to (805) 238-3430, as well as in person or in the afterhours drop box at the HROA Member Services Office.
- All rentals during Peak Season will begin on a Tuesday at 8:00 a.m. & will end on Monday at 8 p.m.
- Seventeen (17) of the twenty (20) rental slips will be available for each 4-week block lottery draw. Three (3) slips are retained year-round for weekly rentals.
- Lottery Drawings for 4-week blocks will occur on the Tuesday prior to the first day of the reservation.
- Members or Tenants may only occupy or reserve one slip at any given time.
- Due to current State and County Health Mandates and Social Distancing guidelines, the number of available slips is subject to change.
- All Vessels using Heritage Ranch Marina amenities must have a current HROA mussel inspection. This is strictly enforced.
- Mussel Inspections for resident vessels are available through the Heritage Ranch Mussel Inspection Program.
- The Mussel Inspection Kiosk at the HROA Marina is expected to be open on Peak Season weekends. Final approval and schedules will be announced after the March 25, 2021 Board of Directors Meeting.
- Lake Nacimiento Day Use permits are required by Monterey County. Envelopes are available in the iron rangers at the Main Gate on Gateway Drive and at the HROA Marina near the Mussel Inspection Kiosk. Annual Use Passes for Lake Nacimiento may be requested by calling (805) 237-4924
- Effective January 1, 2021, California Boater Cards are required for vessel operators who are 40 years of age or younger.
- Weekly: $50 per week; reservations are from Tuesday through Monday of any given week.
- Monthly: Assigned by lottery; $150 per 4-week period
- Entire Off Season: Assigned by lottery; $350 for the season which begins the first Tuesday after October 1 and ends the week before Memorial Day
- Refundable $100.00 Cleaning/Damage Deposit is required for all rentals.