Heritage Ranch has upgraded our gate access system to add two new and very convenient options for visitor, guest and vendor access at both the Main Gate on Gateway Drive and the North Gate on Heritage Loop Road.
- Members may now request a unique, individual, 4-digit PIN code for their guests' faster, easier 24/7 entry through the Main Gate and the North Gate visitor lanes.
- Members may also request to use a new telephone number access feature which enables guests to call the Member directly from the Main and North Gate access panel Directory.
Members who wish to use one or both of these new features must opt-in by completing the Gate Access System Request Form attached to this page. Download the page, complete it, and then return it to the Member Services Office via email ([email protected]), FAX (805-238-3430) or in person.
Per the Membership Handbook - Rules and Regulations, Members should continue to call or email guest access information to the Main Gate as they have always done. Members are only required to use a PIN code or the telephone directory access method if their guests will be arriving after-hours between 11 PM and 7 AM.
It is important to note that the new system replaces randomly-generated, daily, after-hours guest access codes.
- Friday, November 20, 2020 will be the last night that the Main Gate will issue after-hours gate access codes.
- After this date, visitors, guests and vendors entering Heritage Ranch between the hours of 11 PM and 7 AM will be required to use either the unique, individually-assigned, 4-digit access code assigned to the Member who is sponsoring them or by contacting the Member using the telephone number access feature on the gate access panel.
- REMINDER: Members must request to be set up for either or both of these options by completing the request form attached to this page.
The new Visitor & Guest Access System does NOT replace the current electronic Member Card System. Nothing will change for Member entry through the Main Gate and North Gate member lanes.
If you have questions, please see the Visitor Access Gate Code and Telephone Number Instructions and FAQ document attached to this website for more details. Contact the Member Services Office at 805-238-9641 or [email protected] with any additional questions. Thank you!