Holly, Reservoir, Windmill, and Riverview (Blue Gill) entrances have a card reader and an access code keypad. Access Codes expire every two months. It is the owners' responsibility to manage guests in these locations.
Six things to remember:
- When the gate arm is engaged, stay outside the keep clear zone which is painted with yellow diagonal stripes, when a vehicle is ahead of you moving through the gate arm.
- The red light in the lane you are in will go off when it is safe to proceed into the zone.
- Use your identification card to gain access at the proximity card reader when the gate arm is engaged in the member lane.
- You do not need to touch the proximity card reader which is able to read within 2-6 inches. It should even be able to read through your wallet or your pocket book.
- If you need assistance, use the guest lane.
- Report all lost or stolen cards immediately to the Gatehouse so your card can be de-activated and placed on alert status.